was born in 1988, in Kishinev, Republic of Moldova, into a family musicians.
She began playing violin at the age of 6, in the class of Prof. Galina Buinovschi. From 2006 to 2010 Alexandra studied with Prof. Petru Munteanu. Here she became the Horst-Rahe scholarship in Rostock. In the present Alexandra studies with Prof. Krzysztof Wegrzyn in Hochschule für Musik und Theater (Hanover) and is laureate of many international contests such as: Kloster Schöntal, Henri Marteau, Nuri Yicil, Ion Voicu, Tibor Varga, etc.
She regularly gives concerts with various orchestras, in lots of countries like Bulgaria, Russia, Moldova, Germany, France, Switzerland, Romania, Turkey and other.
She took part in the Master classes of the following Professors: Wiktor Pikaizen, Igor Oistrach, Stefan Ruha, Serban Lupu, Marine Iashvili, Igor Ozim, Baiba Skride, Sergey Kravchenko, Boris Kuschnir, Alexander Vinnitski.
Alexandra was invited to play in various festivals, for example Schweriner Schloss Festspiele, Festspiele – Mecklenburg Vorpormmen, Radio France Festival (Montpellier). She performed with such conductors as: Robert Luther, Johannes Wildner, Ilarion Ionescu-Galati, Alexandru Lascae, Mihail Agafita, Iurie Florea, Patrick Strub, Christfried Göckeritz, Niklas Willen, Juhanni Numminen, Alexandru Samoila, Gabor Tagaci-Nagy.
In April 2009, Alexandra released her first chamber music CD, with Brahms and Mozart Clarintet-Quintetts, with the Conunova Quarttet and the solo clarinetist of the Stattskapelle Berlin, Professor at the HMT Rostock, Heiner Schindler.
In 2010 Alexandra will perform with the Istanbul Chamber Orchestra, Hofer Sinfoniker and Iasi National Philharmonic. In 2011 she will perform in St. Petersburg in the Theater Hermitage, with orchestra Hermitage, she was also invited to play the opening concert of the Henri Marteau International Competition.
Alexandra is a soloist of the National Moldavian Philharmonic, and plays the Santo Seraphin Violin datet 1735, a donation of the Deutsche Stiftung Musikleben in Hamburg.
Since February 2010 is a member of the Swiss Global Artistic Foundation.
- I Prize at the International Violin Competition Remember Enescu, Bucharest, Romania.
- I Prize at the International Violin Competition in Brasov, Romania
- I Prize at the Eugen Coca Violin Competition, Chisinau, Moldova
- I Prize at the International Violin Competition for young artist, Bucharest, Romania
- I Prize at the International Paul Constantinescu Competition, Ploiesti, Romania
- I Prize at the International Remember Enescu, Sinaia, Romania
- Goldmedal Olympic Games for Arts, Breansk, Russia
- Grand Prix Paul Constantinescu Competition, Ploiesti, Romania
- I Prize at the International Kloster Schöntal Violin Competition
- EMCY-Prize and Specialprize Virtuos, Germany
- Grand Prix and Prize for the best Mozart Interpretation at the International Remember Enescu Contest, Sinaia, Romania
- Concert with the Norddeutscher Philharmonie, Rostock (Violin Concerto by Dvorak)
- Concerts in Belarus, with the State Filarmony
- III Prize at the International Jampolsky Competition, Moscow, Russia
- Laureate of the Sinfonima Foundation, Mannheim. She receives the violin Vincenzo Rugieri (1720) as an award, which was in her possession for 2 years.
- II Prize at the International Henri Marteau Competition, Lichtenberg-Hof, Germany. Prize for the best Bach Interpretation. Prize of the Youth Jury. Various engagements with Orchestra.
- I Prize, Public prize, and the Prize for the best Competitor of the International Queen Sophie-Charlotte Competition, Schloss Mirow, Germany.
- III Prize at the 1st International Nuri Iicyil Violin Competition in Istanbul, Turkey and the Istanbul Chamber Orchestra Award.
- II Prize (I prize not awarded) at the International Ion Voicu Compeititon Iasi, Romania, Prize of the Ion Voicu Foundation.
- II Prize (I prize not awarded) at the Tibor Varga International Competition, Martigny, Switzerland.